10 Reasons to get hitched in the Napa Valley...
1. Location. Close enough to San Francisco, yet nestled in the heart of the wine country.
2. Amenities. Everything you need is right here. Lodging, the cake, the venue, flowers, photographers, caterers, musicians, even a minister.
3. Loved Ones. Your friends and family will be happy to visit such a lovely place and will thank you for sharing it with them.
4. The Destination. There is so much to do in the Napa Valley. Don't have your elopement/wedding in one day... stretch it over a few and make a vacation out of it. The vineyards, the festivals, horseback rides, hot air balloons, you will be happy you did.
5. Anniversaries. It is a great place to come back year after year. Relive memories of your special day. Anniversaries can be just as romantic as your wedding day.
6. The Spas. Relax, rejuvenate, and spend some time at the local spas and salons. Pamper yourself- you deserve it.
7. The Restaurants. So many delicious places to eat! So little time. Tra Vigne Restaurant and BarVino are on our very long list of recommendations.
8. The Shops. Many cute boutiques and specialty shops to visit and pick up unique finds, antiques, and gifts. Studio on Main and Woodhouse Chocolate are of our personal favorites.
9. The Scenery. No matter the time of year it is always beautiful here. The rolling green hills and colorful flower beds of spring to the soft orange, reds, and gold of autumn. The sunsets, sunrises, and starry nights are absolutely breathtaking.
10. Drive. Take it all in on nice country drives on the winding roads of the Napa Valley or even out to Sonoma County Beaches.
To learn more about where to eat, stay, shop and other activities do not hesitate to call us: 707-963-9294.